CITY INN, valued as the cleanest hotel in Pristina, has adopted measures to ensure our guests’ and team’s safety through our personalized service philosophy and in full compliance with World Travel and Tourism Council Protocols.
The health and well-being of our guests and team members are and will remain the top priority of CITY INN. Therefore, in light of developments, we kindly ask all our guests to comply with the following for a safer and healthier environment for all.
In view of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, CITY INN has carried out professional certified disinfecting of all rooms and common areas in the hotel. We have made sure that the following precautionary measures are implemented and regularly maintained:
Hotel Entrance and Common Areas
- All team members wear surgical masks when servicing our guests;
- Guests and team members practice a 2 meter (6.5 ft.) physical distancing, while we maintain our socializing and personalized service delivery;
- 70% alcohol based disinfectant dispensers available in all common areas for increased hygiene;
- Elevator use is limited to one (1) guest at a time or maximum two guests staying in the same room;
- All common areas, including bathrooms, luggage room are disinfected twice during the day;
- Door knobs, elevator buttons, stair rails and frequently touched areas and surfaces are disinfected every two hours during the day; and,
- Doors on common areas will remain open where possible to reduce contact points.
Check-in and check-out
- Guests are advised to announce their check-in and check-out time in advance to avoid gathering in the reception;
- Express check-in and check-out will be provided to all guests, with disinfected key cards;
- Guest are advised to comply to check-in and check-out times to allow ample time for room disinfection for the upcoming stays;
- All guests will be asked to provide, in addition to standard check-in information, their telephone number and travel history for the past 14 days in accordance with General Health and Safety instructions;
- Guests are advised to prepay for their stay or pay on check-out using credit cards, preferably contact-less payments;
- Guest invoices will be sent out via e-mail upon check-out; and,
- Guests will be e-mailed 14 days after check-out for their well-being and to share their experience with us.
- All of our rooms including furniture, beds and carpets have been disinfected upon reopening of our hotel;
- In-room bathrooms are equipped with single use toiletries, replaced on each visit;
- Minibar items are removed from in-room minibars and the beverages will be delivered to your room upon request;
- All rooms are disinfected upon check-out of the guests, including appliances and frequent contact items such as remotes, door knobs, cloth hangers, welcome tray, window and furniture handles; and,
- In-room sanitary supply and complimentary offerings stock are doubled to avoid daily supply/contact.
- Daily housekeeping services will be provided upon guest request and only when guests are not in the room to avoid contact;
- Daily housekeeping will not be offered for stays of two (2) nights or less;
- Guests may request fresh bedding and towels should they refuse housekeeping services;
- Housekeeping staff are equipped with surgical masks and latex gloves all the time;
- All cleaning tools are disinfected/washed upon each use in one guest room;
- All cleaning solutions used are certified professional products that remove 99.9% of bacteria and viruses; and,
- All laundry is carried out using certified professional solutions that remove 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Our restaurant layout setup has been adjusted to accommodate physical distancing between the tables, guest to guest distance at 1.5 meters (4.9 ft.);
- All restaurant staff are equipped with surgical masks;
- No more than two (2) people will be allowed per table during the breakfast, in exception of families with more members;
- Breakfast will be served à la carte and based on a set menu disinfected after each use;
- Guests may place their breakfast order the night before;
- All dining ware and glassware are served with the order; and,
- Serving in the bar will not be possible.
We are looking forward to welcome you back in a safer and healthier environment for all us.